IS IT FOR YOU?
- Companies of all sizes and sectors
- Foundations as well as other organizations
- Consulting firms and independent consultants wishing to a tool to their services
- Business schools, universities and training institutions
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME FUTURE READY
Sustainability applied correctly opens up a business case anticipating changes in the market and identifying new opportunities faster. The strategy tool helps:
- Translating the SDGs into local business relevance and prioritizing relevant sustainability issues with the Gap Frame (www.gapframe.org)
- Creative reflection and prioritization based on true business sustainability
- Co-innovation of new strategic business opportunities beyond current business activities for long-term strategic opportunities
The GRIPS approach differentiates itself from other tools in the SDG space by addressing not only the knowledge dimension like most other methods, but by also offering hands-on support and solutions in the activities dimensions. While there are a few emerging tools emerging that build on knowledge and data sources and attempt to provide activity tools, the GRIPS approach is the only existing SDG-related methodology that also addresses and embraces the behavioural change dimension. Integrating this third dimension is critical to ensure a true transformation of any organization that seeks to embrace and embed the SDGs into the core of its activities and the GRIPS methodology is uniquely able to support such a journey.